Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Food Pictures

DJPoLo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky

Any recipe that uses heavy cream and butter has to be really good...my arteries constricted just typing this...

sounds really good, but is 2 oz of salmon enough...I would think more like 4 or 5 oz...

And a great bottle of ice cold Tommasi to go with it...

Yummmmmeeeeeeeee :D

Sky

I used to live in Europe and traveled alot. My base was in Holland where food is horrible. Everytime I go Italy or Spain, I was so happy.

You better open restaurant here! :) Yep those are machines I have with motor and thing to attach to the counter. I use my feet - put egg, flour and teeeny weeny little bit of water as little as possible between thick plastic and stomp on it. Otherwise, there's no way I can need without adding more water. It's just amazing how good it is. Its taste like fresh pasta but have strength like dried one.

Mmmm. salmon and voka. You are northern Italian eh? Cream in the recipe.

You sure you don't have some italian ancestry?  :D

I used to live in Europe and traveled alot. My base was in Holland where food is horrible. Everytime I go Italy or Spain, I was so happy

Rika, Your mistake was in eating at restaurants in Holland. Go to the stores and open air markets. Buy cheeses, cured meats, dried fish, marinated shrimp, olives, nuts, pastries, breads, etc... Then go get some Lambic ales to wash it all down (I highly recommend the cherry and rasberry ones). A Dutch Deli smorgasbord is a much better way to eat in Holland than at the restaurants. In Amsterdam, shop at the Albert Kuypmarket which is an open air market with lots of food vendors. Fun too!

post-749-1130002458_thumb.jpg

Here is my favorite road food whenever traveling on I80 in Nevada

Chopped Pork Samich' from the Flying Pig in Winnemucca, NV.

post-749-1130002502_thumb.jpg

post-749-1130002527_thumb.jpg

--

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...
Coments ?

Greetings from Brazil,

Quimico2

Awesome grill! Being from Brazil, did you baste the meat with salt water, Gaucho-style?

Also, what's that little creature in your right hand in the first picture?

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

here is what i ate at the chow hall in Ft Bliss, Tx. Turkey, ham, stuffing taters and some pumpkin pie for dessert. It was a decent meal, but id rather be at home eating w/ my family.

Justin

I dare say everyone on this Forum wishes you were home with your family! But I, for one, am Damn Proud that you are doing what you Are doing right now.

God Bless Our Troops! (insert salute icon).

Respectfully,

Merlin

Awesome grill! Being from Brazil, did you baste the meat with salt water, Gaucho-style?

Tanks a lot. You are right, Gaúcho Style, just Salt and few green erbs.

Also, what's that little creature in your right hand in the first picture?

That "creature" it´s a small Quail that i shooted a couple hours before the barbecue.

If you would like to prove my barbecue, let me know when you arrive in Brazil :rolleyes:

Químico2 ( some people ask me about what means "químico" and Químico = Chemistry, i am a chemical engineer.

Greetings from Brazil.