Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

going down the revolver road

MRBerg

I here you I still shoot bench rest on top of USPSA my wife is very understanding or I would most likely have a dirt blanket on I am really pumped to try this revolver game out the big dog sounds fun parts are starting to come in I can do the work myself gota save where ever I can I retired last February so I use the old line on a fixed income barely making it lmao I will try and stop by crossroads next week see some of the guys and talk to Skip looking forward to shooting this spring

Ron  

On 1/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, MRBerg said:

Zac I started shooting uspsa at Ankeny last year in limited class I'm the old fat guy shooting a shadow 2 I have always liked wheel guns and watching Mike C. Shoot just made me want to try it I see Skip is going to shoot one some also hope to see you at the matches this summer Ron 

I also shoot the Shadow 2 but havent found an accurate handload yet. shoots 115gr white box target ok. the gun is heavy and rock solid.i especially like option for DA first or

cocked and locked with safety on.

2 hours ago, FENWICK7 said:

I also shoot the Shadow 2 but havent found an accurate handload yet. shoots 115gr white box target ok. the gun is heavy and rock solid.i especially like option for DA first or

mine shoots great I use a 125 rn full plated bullet with 3.8 gr. of red dot powder kind of a light load buy runs great 

Ron 

Ron, did you get a holster and moon clip holders yet?  I use and recommend the original North Mountain moon clip holders from 4wheelguns.com.  (Many others have knocked off Bob's design, and I don't believe they should be rewarded for that.)  With my 5" 627s, I use a simple Kydex holster by Bladetech.  It's plenty fast, and you don't have to worry about the gun falling out when setting steel or walking from bay to bay.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:19 PM, MRBerg said:

Thanks Mike, Skip and some of the others have been pointing me down the right path I may pick on you from time to time for some advice 

Ron 

You know where to find me!  😃

On 1/25/2020 at 6:36 AM, FENWICK7 said:

As a baseline, you may want to try Atlanta Arms Match ammo. Very consistent.