Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hasgrok Feedinator case feeder

The big one for Mark7Reloading is awesome but caliber conversions (just for the case feeder) are a bit expensive. From the Hasgrok site, it appears caliber specific conversions are about $20. In both cases, it’s a lot more work than changing just the feed plate like Dillon and Hornady. 

I have a Revolution. Love it. The 14” case feeder is great. I wanted to run more calibers on the press so I am swapping case feeder with my Dillon instead. It’s always worked just great for me so no need to spend more on the conversions. I may eventually buy conversions for MK7 but already spent enough. 

Good luck with your choice. 

1 hour ago, DJRyan13 said:

The big one for Mark7Reloading is awesome but caliber conversions (just for the case feeder) are a bit expensive. From the Hasgrok site, it appears caliber specific conversions are about $20. In both cases, it’s a lot more work than changing just the feed plate like Dillon and Hornady. 

I have a Revolution. Love it. The 14” case feeder is great. I wanted to run more calibers on the press so I am swapping case feeder with my Dillon instead. It’s always worked just great for me so no need to spend more on the conversions. I may eventually buy conversions for MK7 but already spent enough. 

Good luck with your choice. 

Good to hear. I have a Revo coming and I’ve heard from a few people that case feeders are hit or miss.  I know they keep improving their stuff.  The Dillon feeder works great for 9mm but it’s a little slow for 38SC.  

Oh, I should add.. I got the 14” case feeder by accident. M7 shipped wrong one. I cut them a deal to keep it. Looking back, I should have either been dishonest and not told them... or told them to take it back and ordered press without a feeder.

The case feeder is excellent and worth every penny if you stick to a couple calibers. But not if you want to use the press with a dozen calibers like me.  

34 minutes ago, DJRyan13 said:

Oh, I should add.. I got the 14” case feeder by accident. M7 shipped wrong one. I cut them a deal to keep it. Looking back, I should have either been dishonest and not told them... or told them to take it back and ordered press without a feeder.

The case feeder is excellent and worth every penny if you stick to a couple calibers. But not if you want to use the press with a dozen calibers like me.  

I only load two calibers.  Also have a Manual 1050 Incase I don’t want to change at all.  I just shoot way more 38SC than 9mm.

9 hours ago, chevrofreak said:

I had been looking for something like this, so I ordered one with a pistol plate and a 223 plate and funnel to feed my Rollsizer and potentially my RL1100. 

RL1100 will come with case feeder😉

But the Feedinator is interesting. I went ahead and called Brian to ask a few questions about it. He is just north of me a bit in Cedar Park TX. I might just have to buy one as I have to support local. Only issue I see is he has trouble keeping things in stock. I asked him for a quote. Sad but it’s probably cheaper to buy a new case feeder than buy all the caliber conversions for the Mark7 case feeder.

8 hours ago, DJRyan13 said:

RL1100 will come with case feeder😉

But the Feedinator is interesting. I went ahead and called Brian to ask a few questions about it. He is just north of me a bit in Cedar Park TX. I might just have to buy one as I have to support local. Only issue I see is he has trouble keeping things in stock. I asked him for a quote. Sad but it’s probably cheaper to buy a new case feeder than buy all the caliber conversions for the Mark7 case feeder.

I haven't been reading too many good things about the new Dillon case feeder.  I don't mind spending money for something that is faster and more reliable. 

Edited by chevrofreak

• 3 weeks later...

Bah! I called him 3 wks ago... He said he would get me a quote. Nothing. I called him earlier this week to ask and left message. Nada. I wanted to support someone from Central TX but meh....

Glad yours works. I wanted to make sure he would support all my calibers before I bought it. 

8 hours ago, hitman_usmc said:

Does this case feeder mount to a 1050 using the same pole as the dillon or does it require it's own mounting solution?

It looks like it is meant to be used with the Rollsizer out of the box.  I had to add or supply nothing other than the hose that came with my rollsizer to mount it up.   I am sure it would be easy to come up with a simple adapter as it uses pipe fittings for the mount. 

1 hour ago, JatCarver said:

How much have you ran so far and whats the rate of jams?

I had to take the "kisser" out of the bowl because it was causing a bunch of jams where it caused the case to get pressed tightly against it, but the case feeder detects every one of those jams and reverses to correct them.  It will go forward and backward until it detects a case fall down the funnel, then it resumes normal operation.    I did have a few when I was running it wide open without my Rollsizer attached.   I had counted out 1,000 cases and was timing how fast it could colate them, when at the funnel they somehow jammed and the feed plate jumped up over them.  I caught one incident on video. 

After I fixed the jam I tried putting the kisser back in to help hold the case plate down, but eventually took it back out and hooked my Rollsizer back up and did over 5,000 pieces without a single malfunction. No jams, nothing.    There were a few small pieces of orange plastic in the bowl, so I think the 3D printed parts may need a bit of a break-in period. 

Thanks for the info. I almost bought one of these a year ago but just wasn't enogh info om them. If I was local I would have tried it out but didn't want any headaches since I'm in a different country. Ended up using a dillon with upgraded motor which is finicky to say the least. Will probably get one of these in the future once some more feed back comes out.