Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gen 3 MPX coming, now to trick it out!!

45 minutes ago, vgdvc said:

So other than the Hiperfire 24c is there a proven,reliable ,long-term durable better trigger out there for the Gen 3 MPX. Are the 24c s  not causing any issue to itself or the carbine running in the MPX?

YES- The Eclipse by Hiperfire- made for the MPX- running this for a year as of July. 

2 hours ago, Rolex said:

YES- The Eclipse by Hiperfire- made for the MPX- running this for a year as of July. 

Awesome, thanks. I'll see how the Timney is when I get it.  If really not good I'll have to replace sooner rather than later. Do you use anti walk/rotation pins with your Hiperfire unit?

1 hour ago, vgdvc said:

Awesome, thanks. I'll see how the Timney is when I get it.  If really not good I'll have to replace sooner rather than later. Do you use anti walk/rotation pins with your Hiperfire unit?

You don’t need anti walk pins with the Hiperfire. 

On 6/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, vgdvc said:

Give the Timney a chance. Mine broke at 4.5 lbs out of the box, but after several hundred rounds it's closer to 4 on the guage and feels lighter than that.