Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Belt Sizes

Attila

I have a CR Speed belt and need to order another one of the same size. Is there anyone that actually know what size CR Speed belt they have, and then can measure it to see what the difference is? I tried asking several vendors but none were sure how much a difference there was.

I know they say to order 2" larger than your waist size, but that is hard when I check my closet and depending on pants manufacturer and cut, I have at least 4 different size waists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I just got my CR belt yesterday and I didn't need to order two inches bigger than my pant size. There was plenty of extra belt.

If you wear a 40" waist pants order a 40" CR. Not sure how to advise you as to the different sizes other than to tell you that clothing manufactures, especially in women's fashion, don't exactly size their garments based on reality. They do incorporate some marketing into how the state the "size" on the label. This is more of a problem with 1) women's garments 2) trendy brands so check the label in your plain Wrangers, Carhartt, Levis, Dockers, etc.

I am not a woman nor do I wear their clothes. My problem is that I have Levi jeans in "relaxed fit", "loose fit", staright leg and slacks that all have different size waist. I dont shop by size number, but try things on and see if they fit. For the CR Speed belt, I am just going to use the largest waist size of all my pants that fits well, since that one is probably the most accurate.

It seems that 8" longer than it's listed size is normal. Since I know how long my present belt is, that will help me alot. It will be alot easier, although more expensive, to have a second belt set up to shoot in a different division. I have been to a club that lets you reshoot as long as it is done in another division.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Why use your pants size, we all know how they different as many of you have outlined above.

Take notice of which notch your belt is on right now, take it off, grab the old tape measure, even better find your wive's sewing kit and steal her measureing tape.

I got a size 50 in July from Chuck that actually was mislabled, the size was actually a 40. My waist measured 46" (belt length w/tape measure), I was able to put the belt on and have about 2 inches to spare.

Get the size that your waist actually is, not your pants size :)