Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Delta point pro draining battery in days

jeremy kemlo

I have a  DeltaPoint pro 2.5. For the last year and has worked flawlessly. Just recently it has been going through batteries in 1 to 2 days. I will send it back to get replaced but I have a big level 2 match in Clovis this weekend. Wondering if any of you have experience with this and know if it will get worse and go out or if I just bring extra batteries if it will be OK? 

It does not go completely out. When it gets lower it will flicker but I think that is a normal warning system on any   DeltaPoint pro that is getting low but instead of happening after months and months it’s happening In one day. Maybe I will just change batteries every couple stages just to be safe.

On 3/24/2019 at 7:17 PM, factory2nds said:

Congrats on the win with a broken sight!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks. This was my first level 2 match. Actually it was my fist time traveling outside of my home range at slosa for a match. All but one stage went great so I can’t complain.  It was a lot of fun and they ran a great match.  I had just purchase a complete slide for my dads gun. It was set up the same as mine so I just put his slide on my gun.  

There’s a 18 page thread on pistol forum titled “Delta Point Pro Battery Life Sucks” if you care to read through it.  OP on it has gone through more the 8 DDP’s and apparently are working on the issue.  I have two with relatively low round count (1000) but no problems with the battery, just the dot “bloomed” on me and sent it back to get fixed.