Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Warren Tactical Sights

glock17w

Picked up three sets from Scott Warren at the Summer Blast. I had been running Dawson f/o fronts and Heinie rears.

Took about 10-12 practice sessions to get used to them but I'll be ordering a few more sets soon for my 3-gun gear as well.

Couldn't make a 50-yard head shot for the life of me in the first week using them but all came together and now I really

like the sight picture they offer.

Ive got a few sets of them. I have them on my 34 and 24 and will soon on my 17. Personally, I love the sight picture. I like them much more than the Heinie's. I like the wider notch and just the way they are. I initially thought it might be an issue with them being a little wider (front and rear sight notch) than Im used to and was concerned about the 40 yard popper or 35 yd plate.

I talked with Sevigny and he said practice and getting used to them should solve that. I believed what he said and kept practicing with them for months and sure enough, Dave was right. I can shoot 50yd targets, 30-40 yd poppers or 25yd plates with no problems. Right now, Dave was the only place to get them, but I believe he is possibly out, email him to make sure.

Scott Warren is opening up distributors in the fall and will have them then. I definitely think they're worth waiting or the money. I believe they were something like $60-65 for the set (front and rear) or $45-50 for the rear only.

Here is info. from prior thread.

Hi All-

Regarding the Warren Tactical Series sights, here is the word from The Man himself, Mr. David Sevigny.  I am incredibly impressed that he, while preparing for the Worlds, timely responded with such a detailed response.  What a class act, and the way he works that glock.  Seriously, this dude is my hero - I know who I am rooting for as World production/stock champion!  Cheers.

-joker22 

Hi Brian,

This should help you.

----------------------------------------

A picture from the shooters perspective of the WTS-GSCM-B sight on a Glock 17 can be viewed here: http://www.sevignyperformance.com/warren_tactical.htm

Warren Tactical Series is in the process of getting dealers to carry the product line and should be up and running by the Fall 2005.  I will have an ongoing list of dealers on my website for Warren Tactical Series. WTS will also have this info once the site is up.

There will be several designs for numerous pistol types.  The first Sevigny line will have "Competition" and "Carry" designs for Glock pistols.  The Carry will have a similar sight picture, except with tritium (2 vertical dots, one front & one rear center) and rounded outer edges.  A black only version of the "Carry" will be available as well.

All front sights have fine horizontal serrations.  Width is .110" for non-tritium versions.  Tritium versions are .125".  Height is .215".

The rear sights have a back drafted surface with no serrations.  Notch is .150" wide and .120" deep.  Warren Tactical Series are fixed sights and adjustable only for windage.  WTS will have different front sight heights available for purchase if elevation adjustments are desired.  A fiber optic front will be available in the near future.

Though I have no exact figures at this time, prices should be in the $60-$100 range.  One standard front/rear will be sold in each set.  To reiterate, dealers will stock Warren Tactical Series sights and will be available through them in the Fall of 2005.

Thanks for your interest.  Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Dave Sevigny

www.sevignyperformance.com