Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caldwell with New iPhone

My iphone doesn't have an audio port.   If I use the audio to lightning adapter, the app detects a connected chrono.  It doesn't detect any bullets crossing the chrono.   I have the same problem when I plug the chrono into a Samsung tablet.   I had been using an old iPad.  But the audio port isn't working anymore.

Any hints on how to get things working so I can chrono ammo?   I really don't want to go back to pencil and paper.    Do I need to go buy a G2 or some other chrono?

Edited by Smitty79

I’ve has no issues using the app with my iPhone 8 Plus. Had to make sure that I allowed access to the microphone on the phone. The only time the chrono/app hasn’t  worked is when I forget to hit start.

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2019 at 5:39 PM, mveto said:

I’ve has no issues using the app with my iPhone 8 Plus. Had to make sure that I allowed access to the microphone on the phone. The only time the chrono/app hasn’t  worked is when I forget to hit start.

Hi, I also have a iPhone 8, and I can not get it to register that the Chrony is even there. How did you have the settings set up, if you don’t mind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...