Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from NE WA

INWdad

Hello,

I've just joined today after lurking for a couple of years.  I've learned a great deal from you guys - this forum is an incredible wealth of knowledge.

Only  in the last couple of years have I shot pistols competitively, and mostly at low key fun shoots and steel shoots. For pistols I shoot a PPQ M2 and a CZ-75 SAO - both limited minor.  I have just recently picked up and set up a Franchi Affinity (after pouring over posts here) and have a serviceable AR, so plan on doing some 3-gun when we emerge from Winter.

Many thanks to you all for making this forum what it is.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 7:50 PM, INWdad said:

Hello,

I've just joined today after lurking for a couple of years.  I've learned a great deal from you guys - this forum is an incredible wealth of knowledge.

Only  in the last couple of years have I shot pistols competitively, and mostly at low key fun shoots and steel shoots. For pistols I shoot a PPQ M2 and a CZ-75 SAO - both limited minor.  I have just recently picked up and set up a Franchi Affinity (after pouring over posts here) and have a serviceable AR, so plan on doing some 3-gun when we emerge from Winter.

Many thanks to you all for making this forum what it is.

Steve

Welcome! We're on the Wet Side and usually head to Oregon for USPSA Matches. Get out now in your area, before the Heat kicks in during June-Sept. Get on Practiscore and search your area for 3-gun, USPSA, IPSC and whatever flavor of your choice. Be safe and have fun.

Thanks for the welcome!

We have a lot of indoor pistol competition options, but multigun shuts down over the winter.  I'll check out practiscore for matches out of the snowbelt within driving distance.

Can you believe our politicians gearing up to pass more asinine gun laws?  We need to make our voices heard on this.