Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with value of a EGW open pistol

af_tt

I have the opportunity to trade for an EGW built 2011 with 9mm andr 38 barrels.

I am just trying to find anything I can on the value of these, gunbroker etc has been a dry hole. Trying to make a fair deal.

Any help would be appreciated!a5d3eb004398690d99d915a06d231aff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, 36873687 said:

U can ask innovative custom guns. The ole ceo of EGW is owner of it. Reason I know I had a limited gun built. EGW hasn’t built guns since 2010 I did find that out

Thanks I will check that out. It's got under 4k round count and must have been built prior to 2010. Seems like there are some better options out there with steel grips etc. for the price. 

The main advantage I could see of the two barrels would be that maybe someone is already setup to reload 38 super or SC or maybe they're setup for 9mm

That's the main sales bonus to the 2 barrels. Once you or anyone else has the gun it's likely you'll only use one barrel for whatever your preferred caliber is. 

I'd find out what the round count is on both barrels

I'd want the gun with both barrels just on the off chance that you prefer reloading for one caliber or the other and it would make it easier to re-sell if you chose to go that route. 

On 1/15/2019 at 8:14 PM, af_tt said:

I have the opportunity to trade for an EGW built 2011 with 9mm andr 38 barrels.

I am just trying to find anything I can on the value of these, gunbroker etc has been a dry hole. Trying to make a fair deal.

Any help would be appreciated!a5d3eb004398690d99d915a06d231aff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is this the gun that EGW built in the pick??  

On 1/15/2019 at 8:17 PM, 36873687 said:

U can ask innovative custom guns. The ole ceo of EGW is owner of it. Reason I know I had a limited gun built. EGW hasn’t built guns since 2010 I did find that out

Are you saying Geo, George Smith, owner of EGW,  is the owner of Innovative Custom Guns OR  owner of the gun that is in the pick? The magwell, hammer,  mag release ext, thumb safety are not EGW and the comp does not look like EGW's

1 minute ago, bigboy69 said:

Are you saying Geo, George Smith, owner of EGW,  is the owner of Innovative Custom Guns OR  owner of the gun that is in the pick? The magwell, hammer,  mag release ext, thumb safety are not EGW and the comp does not look like EGW's

Yes owner of company.