Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

which Titan Rocket magwell

anyone know if Titan Rocket has a magwell that will fit my Stag 9mm carbine that uses Colt style magazines ?   I have tried sending emails to them asking this question but never get an answer... cannot find their phone number on their website either..

thanks,

Edited by cecil

Found this in the shipping and returns section of their site.  You might give it a try and see if you get an answer

Titan Rocket Industries

278 Bennett Road

Jonesborough, TN 37659

423-440-6326

Edited by Clint U66

Hey,  another person with a Colt ar-9. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

I bought a Rhino 23 (? I can't remember the exact name but that will get you there with google). It's not perfect but it does help a lot, and it was cheap. About $23 if I remember correctly.

Hey Cecil,  Sorry that you have fallen through the cracks on our customer service. i will look into that and fix that problem ASAP!   Also as of right now we are working  on Stag PCC models, i don't have a time line of when they will be released but We are planning on doing a big new product release of a bunch of items for PCC, long range and rifle stuff, and even some shotgun items.  so keep an eye out and check out the email list if you are not signed up and our social media pages.   Also PM me and I will get you a discount for the whole customer service mess up!