Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot the Michigan State yesterday, had fun and felt like I was doing pretty good. Anyone seen the final scores? Did not see them on the uspsa.org website, not even early results from Friday oo Saturday....

Know where I can find them?

This was a really nice match. We werent sure the rain would stop Saturday morning, but after we shot the 1st stage it was finished enough that we were able to take the bags off the targets. The rest of the day was nice and cool. Alot better than the 90 degrees they predicted through the week. And the lunch the boy-scouts put together was really great chow for a shooting match.

Only one question ............. there was enough SAND there to call it a "beach" so where were all the girls, volleyball, and Coronas!?

Yea yea... I had to work. Blah. <_<

Could have put on a good showing too eh? Didn't really want to take the time off when I had just gotten back from a weeks worth of unpaid vacation, and when there's no cash or prizes given away.

BTW, That's only 2 E's in Cheely. Get to know it well :lol: , I should have my open gun soon :D