Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7's "bait and fake" on an Evolution

I have a 1050 PRO and enjoy it greatly. I decided to order an Evolution and use their conversion kit to attach my current Autodrive.   I t hen discovered the Evolution was back-ordered. I was invited to go on a waitlist.  I recently received an email saying it was back in stock, and I went online and couldn't order an Evo machine alone (without an autodrive). I contacted them and they informed me that they were no longer selling the Evo but expected to offer it again soon at a different price.

So that was just a bit irksome to me. But I guess we'll see what happens in a few months. Probably a price hike, since they are obviously in demand.

C

Edited by Clint007

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Yeah they emailed me and apologized, this was an automated feature related to, I gather, their website changes.  Never should have gotten that email afterall...still a let down!   Impressed they emailed over the weekend. Solid company, good guys. Probably suffering from quick and a bit overwhelming success...well, hopefully the Evo will be available soon, and not too much more $....

C

• 5 weeks later...

Gentlemen -

The Web gremlins got the better of us, we are in the midst of a substantial web upgrade and we apologize - we certainly were not trying to raise false hopes. We are working through our backlog and almost done on Evolutions and look forward to opening up ordering in the near future .

Was emailed back next day after inquiring about the evolution manual press. It should be back up for sale in 60-90 days I was told. Been wanting one but getting a new 1050 this weekend. Maybe in a couple years after all the kinks are worked out and they are available in a timely manner I’ll get one and give my son the 1050 to do his 9mm and sell his sdb. He’s only 14 so he can learn a little. 

• 2 weeks later...