Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Club Match Prize Table

DJPoLo

Our club hosted its usual monthly match this past Saturday with a twist: A challenge from one club member to shoot production division. As the momentum grew a suggestion was made to create a prize table from donations from competitors. We had 18 of 39 competitors shoot Production and everyone who shot that division received a trip to the prize table.

In a great display of sportsmanship, third place winner, Trapr Swonson, gave his trip to the prize table to whichever first-time competitor finished last. For his generosity, that competitor walked away with a CED Shooter's Backpack.

post-553-1124136191_thumb.jpg

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

Hey those are Live oak trees in the back ground !!!!!

I haven't seen some of them in YEARS!!!!!

Did not look very HOT down there.... <_< every now and then (August in TN) I kind of think it was better in TX. :P

Hopalong

The Production Challenge worked out really well. I guess it had to do with the fact that no long term plans for the match were made, so there was no pressure.

The idea to have the challenge came from some smack talking between Donald Fenderson and I. He threw down the gauntlet so to speak and the rest is history.

The prize table was my wife's (see XRE's website) idea when she was helping clean the war room and suggested I get rid of my junk and maybe donate it to a new shooter.

I'm going to try to organize a Limited 10 throwdown soon. Hopefully we can get more prizes this time and more competitors to participate.

Just a short note to thank everyone who donated to the prize table which was a wonderful gesture of good sportsmanship which deserves mention.

The idea of haveing the shooters bring something for the prize table is GREAT! As stated above, we all have little things we aren't using around our gun rooms, that someone else might really like to pick up off of the table. I will have to remember that idea for one of our up coming club matches.

The rollover move was pretty cool too.  Chet's was more entertaining, but I didn't get it on tape!   :P

Mine in theory looked a lot like Nathan's but the carpet caught on one of my mags, so that when I was done, I looked a lot like a burrito! :P

BTW, just for laughs, please refer to the original tactical roll post. B)

-Chet

The rollover move was pretty cool too.  Chet's was more entertaining, but I didn't get it on tape!  :P

Mine in theory looked a lot like Nathan's but the carpet caught on one of my mags, so that when I was done, I looked a lot like a burrito! :P

I had missed it - cleaning mags. Now I'm disappointed :( That would have been worth seeing!!!! :lol::lol::lol: