Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom fit ear pro with built in Bluetooth speakers

DJD

I own a pair of Harris & Sons custom fit ear pro and I really like them but I just couldn't justify the extra $1300 they wanted to just add bluetooth to them. That upcharge is worse than the bluetooth option from Porsche in the early 2010s

wow $1800??? There is a guy out of Georgia that comes to matches called hEARpro. I have his custom molded plugs and love them. He also offers the same ones with bluetooth for $200. Im curios if anyone has them. Would like to know the quality of the speakers. 

The guy from GA is the same guy I talked to a few weeks ago.  He seems like a stand up individual.  I run his standard custom plug too.  I may have to spring for a Bluetooth set soon

• 2 weeks later...

I have real hearing aids with Bluetooth. Simply put if you don’t spend big money you will not get quality. Mine were $4,400 3 years ago and considered mid level. The sound quaility is good, but not as good as my $100 Bose earphones I use for working out. I was considering having my hearing aid doc make me foam type while wearing my Bose’. Insert the Bose and fill the remainder on my ears with foam. Worst thing that could happen is I’m out $100. I did think about doing this to my hearing aides, but at 4400 hundred that would be an expensive oophs.

• 2 weeks later...