Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone tried to make a DIY auto drive?

I've got two RLs and a Super, cutting the frame would be an easy fix if you didn't like how it ended up. Angus has it done to one of his and runs it for processing. Now with the new 1100, I think the frame might be swappable between them, not 100% sure on that though

9 hours ago, slavex said:

I've got two RLs and a Super, cutting the frame would be an easy fix if you didn't like how it ended up. Angus has it done to one of his and runs it for processing. Now with the new 1100, I think the frame might be swappable between them, not 100% sure on that though

I have also thought this too. I mention they have always had RL1050 parts on hand, it would make sense to reuse them.

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody.

I am planning to build an automatic system on my hornady 366, can you give me more information such as dimensions? Since I come from Germany and do not get the right motor with gear Box, can I also use a 24V motor? thanks

This is primarily a shooting forum. 

The number of people who both shoot and have the interest and the technical ability to build something like that (something that really works) and who would care to get involved in a project like this has to be very very small if not zero.

There have been some posts over the years on this issue.  I'd do a search and see if any of those posts can point you in the right direction.

Also... your question is so open ended as to be almost impossible to address without people playing "20 questions" with you.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...