Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What springs do you use for +10 extensions

I ordered a TTI +10 extension for Glock mags and I'm assuming I am going to have to get a new spring when I put it on a Glock 33 round magazine. What springs are you all using on +10 extensions?

I did get some Wolff extra power springs when I put the +5/6 TTI extensions on a couple of magazines. Would those springs work in the +10s too?

2 hours ago, jualdeaux said:

I ordered a TTI +10 extension for Glock mags and I'm assuming I am going to have to get a new spring when I put it on a Glock 33 round magazine. What springs are you all using on +10 extensions?

I did get some Wolff extra power springs when I put the +5/6 TTI extensions on a couple of magazines. Would those springs work in the +10s too?

I am not sure about TTI but I know that Taylor Freelance +10 for their extension sends a longer spring with the extender as part of the price. I would go back to the TTI sight and see if they already include a spring for the extension and mag tube you are adding it to.

2 minutes ago, JWil said:

I thought the TTI +10 came with the spring

eta per TTI website- The +10 Base Pad comes with a +10% stronger spring.

Thanks. I think they have been adding more information since they originally put it on the website. I don't remember seeing that there earlier. 

4 minutes ago, jualdeaux said:

Thanks. I think they have been adding more information since they originally put it on the website. I don't remember seeing that there earlier. 

I been meaning to order a few, since I saw you post about them last week.  

Thanks for the OP