Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pcc popple holes

Yes, I am running 95 grain Montana Golds at about 1500 FPS.  It is putting them in a ragged hole at 25 yards, and really not much bigger at 50.  This setup is light years better than my 5.5” comped, sleeved barrel.  It crazy flat.  I have a few ideas I am going to develop this winter, by spring I will have the ultimate pcc blaster!  

I have not had time to mess with the guard.  I will be getting back to it in October.

Edited by bmiller
2 hours ago, bmiller said:

Yes, I am running 95 grain Montana Golds at about 1500 FPS.  It is putting them in a ragged hole at 25 yards, and really not much bigger at 50.  This setup is light years better than my 5.5” comped, sleeved barrel.  It crazy flat.  I have a few ideas I am going to develop this winter, by spring I will have the ultimate pcc blaster!  

I have not had time to mess with the guard.  I will be getting back to it in October.

I bought some Montana Gold 95gr JHP bullets for Steel Challenge...  They are super, super short...  Have you had any trouble keeping them from falling out of the case?  What OAL do you use?

On 7/3/2018 at 5:31 PM, bmiller said:

My home made laser.  I got sick of my purchased lasers losing zero and the batteries going dead.  This is a very rough prototype.  It looks like hell, but it works great.

Can you post more pics and details of it? I'm curious what you came up with.