Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For all the fathers that are still here and for all the fathers that have passed on, I wish you all a very special Father's Day. Take a minute today to thank your Dad and tell him how much you appreciate him. A lot of who you are now comes from him. For those of us whose fathers are not here, close your eyes and tell them the same thing. Being a father is not just siring a child. Any fool can have a child. It's the courage to raise that child that makes a father. My father was the most courageous man I know. My father didn't tell me how to live, he showed me. God bless all fathers today. 

fathersday.jpg

Your comment brings back a lot of memories about my DAD . He really did know all those things he told me about  do’s and dont’s .

Happy Father’s Day daddy

1 hour ago, Youngeyes said:

For all the fathers that are still here and for all the fathers that have passed on, I wish you all a very special Father's Day. Take a minute today to thank your Dad and tell him how much you appreciate him. A lot of who you are now comes from him. For those of us whose fathers are not here, close your eyes and tell them the same thing. Being a father is not just siring a child. Any fool can have a child. It's the courage to raise that child that makes a father. My father was the most courageous man I know. My father didn't tell me how to live, he showed me. God bless all fathers today. 

fathersday.jpg

Amen to that!