Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore - Getting the WSB on the tablet - Is this Possible?

BillChunn

We have a standard WSB form that is laminated with a caribeener attached...  Fill in WSB checkboxes and comments with a grease pen...  Erase them and reuse them for the next match...  Clip it on one of the stage walls that's at the side of the bay.

Don't clip it on one of the walls in the actual stage...

• 2 years later...

This is an old thread but then I am an old shooter... maybe @euxxwill see this, or maybe somebody else knows: Is there a way for competitors to get the WSB on Practicscore Competitor before or during the match?  Sometimes the stage briefing is... weak... and nothing is posted, it would be great to see it in my phone.

Edited by Snapshot
Mention

Funny. This thread is three years old. I no longer use any paper. It’s on the tablet and that’s that. I have more than a fair share of idiots who don’t bother to ever read the wsb but that’s not due to the location of it. 

@Snapshot is right about briefing being available in the PractiScore Competitor app. Currently this require results to be posted to PractiScore website (even the interim ones).

When results are posted from the iOS app, the stage images may not get uploaded correctly due to the glitch in the iOS app. But briefing text is there. And when uploaded from Android images are also there (and you can even see then on the html version of the match results on the website).

As for seeing briefings in the PractiScore Competitor app. You can open them from the "Stage Info" screen which you can open from the stage entry menu. The briefing button is at the top of the Stage Info screen.