Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rulebook

Kraj

Has uspsa said anything about releasing an updated rule book?

Last year was pretty annoying having all the new division pages in a pdf on my phone and its only been made worse by last months BOD meeting. 2 divisions added for good, production is drastically different. 

There is a single PDF that has all the changes in it that can be printed and fits in the current rulebook. This will be posted on USPSA soon. This PDF has all the rulings, appendices that were changed, and the PCC addendum with a table of contents.

A new greenfield rule book is due out 2nd qtr (mid summer) with all changes. Mike has mentioned it a couple times...

Before you say this was not mentioned anywhere you are right...
I took it on myself and did it, then shared with the RM Corps and the shooters on my email list.

It has also been shared a few places on FB.

Just waiting for HQ to post it up.

That will work, thanks.

I heard something about a rule book in an app that would auto update for everyone but that was awhile ago. Is that the greenfield rule book? 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, tomjerry1 said:

You would think that the new rule book would be published at the beginning of the season, it's not like the changes weren't being discussed before the end of the last year.  

But they weren't voted on and approved by the BOD until February.

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

But they weren't voted on and approved by the BOD until February.

And now if is time!  Lets get all those addendums and rule changes put into one publication to ease the RO and competitor's mind please!

I'm not surprised that a new book wasn't issued before now.  There were two provisional Divisions and, while it was likely that they would be made permanent, the rules for each hadn't been finalized until now.  Now that they are no longer provisional, this is the time for a new revision to be released.