Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What mag pouches for SS

DVC502

I made the switch to SS and loving it but looking for segustions on mag pouches use9ng Bladetech Signarure series and they just seem to work well for me any suggestions on a good SS mag pouch would be greatly appreciated 

I just picked up a set of SS racer pouches to run bullets out configuration. I don’t have any time with them to form an opinion but it looks like they will do everything i need them to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I use DAA plastic mag holders. You can mount them the regular fashion on the belt, or turn them 45 degrees so the bullets face outward from the body allowing them to position closer on the belt. I am going on 6 years shooting SS and L10 and not one of them has ever broken. They contain an adjustable finger screw system to tighten or loosen the pressure on the mags. And they come in various colors for the fashion minded.

They also come in aluminum if you feel a need fro stronger pouches. Right now they are running a $2.50 rebate on the plastic holders.

Been through

DAA SS pouches they worked good overall

Tried them at bullets out  and couldn't get used to it.  Probably due to 40 years of bullets forward use

DAA Racer pouches with SS adapter worked Great ( but switched them back to 2011use)

CR speed pouches with SS adapter as good as DAA and what I'm currently using.  They keep the mags away from the body a little and are

still under the 2" rule etc. 

Since I need the extra room cause I'm "FULL GROWN" in the belly area I like them the best

Honestly any of them worked fine and I didn't have any breakage with fairly heavy use.