Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2.0 Flat Faced trigger kit

PsykoSematic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me, but if i'm pulling out my carry gun, that means I've exhausted all options and likely someone's getting shot. So trigger weight is less important to me. Whatever you do, practice with it!

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:27 PM, Gomar83 said:

I know on the 1.0 M&P’s with the correct Apex flat trigger kit you could get a sub 2 lbs. trigger that breaks decent. I know of a few people that have there carry gun set that way.

I have that setup.  It's super light right at 2lbs.  personally, I would never carry anything under 4lbs.  I have excellent trigger discipline (My finger never goes on the trigger until I want the gun to go bang) but that's just my personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...

Trigger discipline is everything. I'm comfortable with 2.5lb, others may be 5.5lb. The good thing is, the springs that come with your gun, and the springs that come with your kit can be interchanged to make just about any desired trigger pull

https://www.twobrostactical.com/collections/m-p/products/m-p-m2-0-forward-set-sear-flat-faced-trigger-kit-aluminum-fss

On 11/25/2017 at 8:46 AM, PsykoSematic said:

Question 

I just got the Flatty kit for my 2.0 and wondering what would the best springs to put in for my carry gun . 

Ive seen guys on YouTube put in the purple sear spring and rest Duty  springs and get 4.5lbs of pull . And other use the entire duty kit and get 5.5 . 

Where did you get the kit?  I am interested in how you like it compared to the pretty good trigger that comes with the gun.  Thanks