Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Foxtrot Mike Products FM-9

9 hours ago, gerritm said:

I ordered a complete lower a couple of days ago. Will let you know. Can't build one complete for what they are charging. Looks interesting.

gerritm

Nice, will be good to get some input with another upper as well.

Did you get the complete lower or the ready to customize?

Edited by Garmil

Complete finished lower. Wanted to see what kind of parts/trigger and quality they are putting into it.

Plus I have an upper I just finished with a 14.5" JP barrel with their tactical comp pinned and welded, Votex Venom, & CF handguard,  that is needing a lower. Pricing the parts out I can't build it at that price.

gerritm

4 hours ago, gerritm said:

Wish PA had the lowers, they are close to me. I buy from them all the time. Just opened a new bigger better store & warehouse. Glockstore takes forever.

gerritm

Have they shipped yours yet? I got an order has been approved email is all so far.

I contacted Glockstore to find out what was going on and when would it ship and they said they have not received them from Foxtrot so I sent an email to Paul @ Foxtrot Mike and he said this is a pre-sale of his parts. At least for the lowers, not sure on the uppers. The lowers are not finished and have not shipped to his suppliers.  It will be at least 2-weeks to complete building them and they will ship.

Nowhere did anyone say this was a pre-sale. Kind of disappointing.  I will still wait for the lower. He was honest & explained what is going on. Eventually PA will carry the lowers.

gerritm

15 minutes ago, gerritm said:

Just a way to store a spare loaded mag. Not sure it has any benefit for competition.

gerritm

Not legal to use in uspsa pcc. Maybe in 3 gun. I probably won't use it so doesn't hurt anything that it's there.

received my upper today.  Looks great ? 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:27 PM, 1911luvr said:

I'd love to know the weight of the stripped lower to compare against a NFA 9mm lower. It looks like it would be the lightest carbine possible when mated to a Taccom ULW upper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them this question last week but they haven't responded yet.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, Freeborn Man said:

I emailed them this question last week but they haven't responded yet.

I know that Foxtrot Mike was at 3 Gun Nation Nationals all this past week demo'ing rifles.  Could be why Paul hasn't gotten back to you.  I will also add that Foxtrot Mike was a heavy contributor to the prize table.  Support those that support the shooting sports!