Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gold Team 9mm accessory help needed

aandabooks

I thought I had cancelled all of my notifications from various sites for guns but apparently not.  A Tanfo Gold Team 9mm popped up and I couldn't resist.  I had been debating an open gun here when this popped up.  Still going to continue turning one of my CZ TSs into an open gun.

I'm going to need accessories to get this thing running.  Already figured on ordering MBX mags.  (1-170 and 2-140)  I'm thinking a Cmore railway on a 90 degree Henning mount.  Who makes a slide racker?  Beyond that it will be some internal parts that I can get from PD.

3 hours ago, SoCalShooter69 said:

I'd go with a racker and regular mount from Grauffel. 

Then, take the pretravel screw out, and put in a titan hammer and bolo.

Titan / bolo in a SA gun is sooooo awesome it's hard to even explain how good it is. 

Have now ordered a crap ton of stuff.  Here's what is on the way:

Patriot Defense-Titan and Bolo

Shooters Connection- C More 6MOA & batteries

MBX- 170 and 2 140s

Henning-90 degree mount and brass shock buffs

What else am I missing?

1 hour ago, aandabooks said:

Have now ordered a crap ton of stuff.  Here's what is on the way:

Patriot Defense-Titan and Bolo

Shooters Connection- C More 6MOA & batteries

MBX- 170 and 2 140s

Henning-90 degree mount and brass shock buffs

What else am I missing?

One piece sear.

Call or contact the shop, or me, if you have any issues, but it should all drip right in!

Just out of curiosity, WHY are you using a disconnector in the first place in an SA only gun? Shouldn't the pre-,overtravel adjustments allow for the same kind of adjustment as a "BOLO" disconnector and without it you have less trigger mechanism components...

What ^ he (Socalshooter69) said.  just get the eaa (cheaper) one. Polish the sides,  inside the holes and bottom of the face.  but DO NOT polish the actual sear face that connects to the hammer hooks. It's only surface hard and will wear fast.

2 minutes ago, Ludde said:

Just out of curiosity, WHY are you using a disconnector in the first place in an SA only gun? Shouldn't the pre-,overtravel adjustments allow for the same kind of adjustment as a "BOLO" disconnector and without it you have less trigger mechanism components...

Shorter, crisper travel in both directions.  without worry that the screws are set too close to the cliff edge.

It's hard to even describe how good it makes a SA only trigger.

3 hours ago, johnbu said:

Shorter, crisper travel in both directions.  without worry that the screws are set too close to the cliff edge.

It's hard to even describe how good it makes a SA only trigger.

Truth.

Run a titan, bolo, and only use the post travel screw. You'll never get this with using the pre and post travel screws only:

Edited by SoCalShooter69