Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I struck gold

GlockCanMan

I felt a little under the weather today so called in sick.  Went to do a little reloading and saw a small package behind some primers, it evidently fell down behind the primers and has laid unseen or unopened for several years.

I opened it up and it was a Dawson Precision fully adjustable rear sight for the M&P.  They stopped making them several years ago, and really missed being able to buy them.  I will be putting it to good use.

I felt a little under the weather today so called in sick.  Went to do a little reloading and saw a small package behind some primers, it evidently fell down behind the primers and has laid unseen or unopened for several years.

I opened it up and it was a Dawson Precision fully adjustable rear sight for the M&P.  They stopped making them several years ago, and really missed being able to buy them.  I will be putting it to good use.

Nice find, but how the heck did you forget to install that bad boy when you got it ? lol

14 hours ago, tattooo said:

Nice find, but how the heck did you forget to install that bad boy when you got it ? lol

I originally bought it to put onto a 40S&W M&P so that I could shoot USPSA put decided to stick with IDPA, so I sold the gun while it was still NIB.  I think I will put it on a new S&W 5" M&P when they come out with a Black version.  I hate that FDE color.

I bought that M&P from GlockCanMan 5 years ago. It's still in the box and I haven't fired it yet. Bought the Apex trigger parts for it but never installed them. Got a 9mm Pro shortly after and I have been playing with that for a while in Production. One day I might take that .40 Pro out and shoot it. Plan was to shoot that in Production using .40 minor loads. The M2.0's are really nice to shoot and the 9mm are more accurate than the gen 1's. 

Nice find GCM ?

On 8/4/2017 at 6:49 PM, tattooo said:

I found an AR-15 stripped lower in my attic last year that I didn't know I owned. There's now an 'extra' rifle in my safe. ;) 

Until I found it, I had absolutely no recollection of picking two up for $60 ea because W was still in the Oval Office and gun parts were incredibly cheap, and only building one rifle.

Edited by MemphisMechanic