Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from North Texas

sm0k3d

Just saying hello from North Texas.  I have been lurking here for a while and reading up on things.   I have never done any sort of events/matches in multigun.  I have shot sporting clays before as a novice, but thats the extent of it.   

I am really contemplating getting into 3 gun and right now spending most of the time trying to wrap my head around it.  There is a range kinda local to me that is having a practice session next weekend that I am going to try and attend.  

Pretty much have a majority of the "gear" that I would need minus shotgun shell holders, the rest of it I am pretty setup up with to start out.  Eventually I would like to upgrade from my 870 into something more friendly for matches.  

Keeping it short, thanks to all of you that contribute to this page and I hope everyone has a great 4th tomorrow!!

Welcome aboard    :)

What pistol are you shooting?

Good luck at your first match - remember, the ONLY thing that matters

at your First Match is SAFETY - go a little slower than usual, and don't

endanger anyone    :) 

Happy 4th - May the 4th be with you ...   

Welcome aboard    [emoji4]

What pistol are you shooting?

Good luck at your first match - remember, the ONLY thing that matters
at your First Match is SAFETY - go a little slower than usual, and don't
endanger anyone    [emoji4] 

Happy 4th - May the 4th be with you ...   

Thanks Jack!

I will be shooting a Glock 17. Eventually would like to upgrade to a 34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the forums.  Where do you live and which club/range are you referring to?  I'm in Roanoke.  Lots of 3 gun in N TX.

Sporting Clays...have you shot at Fossil Pointe yet?  That's a nice sporting clays range.

Shoot what you have.  You can always change later.  

Welcome to the forums.  Where do you live and which club/range are you referring to?  I'm in Roanoke.  Lots of 3 gun in N TX.

Sporting Clays...have you shot at Fossil Pointe yet?  That's a nice sporting clays range.

Shoot what you have.  You can always change later.  

BCP
Yes I have shot at Fossil Pointe, that's who is hosting the practice next weekend. I have also shot some matches/fun shoots there as well.

I am 30 minutes north of Decatur in between Alvord and Bowie.

My plan is to shoot what I have for now and see if this is what I want to get further into or not. I have been shooting for a while and reloading for a few years so it only makes sense.

40 minutes ago, sm0k3d said:

BCP
Yes I have shot at Fossil Pointe, that's who is hosting the practice next weekend. I have also shot some matches/fun shoots there as well.

I am 30 minutes north of Decatur in between Alvord and Bowie.

My plan is to shoot what I have for now and see if this is what I want to get further into or not. I have been shooting for a while and reloading for a few years so it only makes sense.

You definitely need to be shooting at the Doubletap Ranch in Wichita Falls then....