Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Lake

DJPoLo

Current, nearest lake isn't too much or a drive today. We just built a house and found out the valley behind us is being considered as part of a lake project. We'd end up with lakefront property on a sizable lake.

Hmmm,,,,maybe I should buy a shrimp boat next. :rolleyes:

Dumb luck.....

I take the area where we live for granted but we are lucky to live in the Finger Lakes region. I'm 10 minutes away (to the launch ramp in town) from one of the finest called Canadaiqua.

When we go to The Camp once a month it's about a 4 hour trip but worth every part of the trip. We leave Friday for two weeks and then back the 3rd week in July for another.

I take the area where we live for granted but we are lucky to live in the Finger Lakes region. I'm 10 minutes away (to the launch ramp in town) from one of the finest called Canadaiqua.

When we go to The Camp once a month it's about a 4 hour trip but worth every part of the trip. We leave Friday for two weeks and then back the 3rd week in July for another. I don't have a digital camera so all my pictures cept a couple are on 35 mm. This is above The Camp where we hunt this last Easter.

post-2533-1119807805_thumb.jpg