Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bought a Stock 2 Xtreme

I did it! After desiring the Stock 2 for a long time I finally bit the bullet. Bought a Stock 2 Xtreme yesterday.

The not so fantastic trigger out of the box hold me back. After trying a friends Stock 2 I was amazed about the trigger. Close to or matching my highly tuned Shadow Orange... And, a much more 'natural grip' pointing fast!!

Thanks to this forum I know what to do now to make the Stock 2 run like a champ! Will visit the USA soon (and Patriot Defense :-) ) so the nice parts will also be in time. Again thank you all for providing so much information. Pictures will follow once the gun is in.

Edited by Fasthenk65

3 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

I did it! After desiring the Stock 2 for a long time I finally bit the bullet. Bought a Stock 2 Xtreme yesterday.

The not so fantastic trigger out of the box hold me back. After trying a friends Stock 2 I was amazed about the trigger. Close to or matching my highly tuned Shadow Orange... And, a much more 'natural grip' pointing fast!!

Thanks to this forum I know what to do now to make the Stock 2 run like a champ! Will visit the USA soon (and Patriot Defense :-) ) so the nice parts will also be in time. Again thank you all for providing so much information. Pictures will follow once the gun is in.

Patriot Defense now ships international. Go to the website, select, order, install, make GM.

18 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

If you're shooting IPSC you can't legally install the majority of the Patriot Defense items.

However, reaming the chamber and installing an EGD Light hammer spring will go a long way in improving the trigger and reliability of the gun.

Can you ream a barrel in IPSC?