Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Custom Rims for your Pistol!!

PaulW

i just saw that pic today of me fishin' in the storm drain. actually that's not me, it's my evil twin Paul Whitacre, we kicked him out of the boat for foul language and that's where he ended up. no he's a dirty old pan handler fishin' for his lunch in the city's storm drains.

the name of the DVD is "GUNSMIFFEN FOR DUMMIES" with narration by Paul Whitacre and it comes with a bonus DVD "HOW HICKS FISH ALL DAY AND DON'T CATCH NUFFIN", also you get a free bumper sticker that says "BASS KICKED MY ASS", all this for just $19.95. and if you act now we'll send you absolutely free the PW combination carolina rig and ear ring set that is guaranteed to catch nothing but looks great on the wife. :wacko:

wow, that's deep. now after about 4 or 5 more beers i'll have a much better understanding of something but i'm not sure what. now what was the original topic of this post, i am completely lost in the mindless dribble that Paul W continues to force me to respond to. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Oh yea, well tell them about the time when Chip, his Dog, almost ate the cat before the blue tank was installed next to the mill on the right. Then you flipped the light switch on in the shop and the cat was found on the bench will a mouse on the other end of the mill while standing still next to the lathe. Then when the phone rang you had forgot to tighten the mount down in the mill and chip saw the cat, pee'd on the floor and got stuck in the nose by miss wiskers claws, and all this was on a saturday?

To answer an earlier question, that is the Dawson Mo Lo Pro button. It's advertised as a "cut to your liking" oversize button. What they don't tell you is cutting it to suit is a half day job. :D As long as your putting rims on the gun, may as well put a tire on the rim also. That way you get bump protection and it might come in handy for a roll off option on a table start. :D