Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon 650 cover

Can somebody text me pics of there cover on the 650. Wanting to buy one. Does it cover 650 completely and all the way down the machine or is there some left exposed. Also does it fit over a 650 with a mr bullet feeder and the aluminum roller handle. Pm me for number and to send pics. Want to see it before buying it. Thanks 

Edited by Dirtchevy841

The standard cover won't cover the bullet feeder. My wife sewed an expansion panel into the 650 cover so it would work (I already had the 650 cover so I didn't want to spend the money on the 1050 cover)

Wide cover 2 (Medium).jpg

Wide cover 3 (Medium).jpg

44 minutes ago, Bkreutz said:

The standard cover won't cover the bullet feeder. My wife sewed an expansion panel into the 650 cover so it would work (I already had the 650 cover so I didn't want to spend the money on the 1050 cover)

Wide cover 2 (Medium).jpg

Wide cover 3 (Medium).jpg

Thanks for the pic. Will order 1050 cover. 

Yeah that's it but I want to see it in somebody's 650 and if a mr bullet feeder fits under it also 

I used to. Tight fit but possible! It is now a tight fit on my 1050 w/bulletfeeder and 1050 cover, too.

Wow-- You folks let yours sit long enough to need covering  ?  *grin*

I found a large "body " pillow at the dollar store.  It's cover had a zippered end.  Turned out the cover was  large enough to cover my 650 and case feeder when needed.

18 hours ago, Piney said:

Wow-- You folks let yours sit long enough to need covering  ?  *grin*

Since I got the Mr Bulletfeeder on my 650, I can load my weekly amount of ammo in about an hour and a half (more if I'm watching something on TV).  So that means the press sits unused for 166 hours per week. I'd rather have it covered. ;)