Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PSA glock lower compatability

I'm starting a second PCC and have seen numerous builds using the PSA glock lowers and other manufacturers uppers. Looking on the PSA website they indicate that their lowers only work with their hybrid uppers. Is this incorrect or is there an easy workaround. I appreciate your thoughts.

Shepard 

They just say that to get you to buy their upper...

54 minutes ago, mreed911 said:

So when PSA says:

They don't really mean it?

You have to use a bolt with a Glock mag cut in any Glock lower, can't use a bolt designed for Colt SMG mags. But it doesn't have to be PSA brand, any bolt with a Glock mag cut should work.

If you decide to buy the PSA Glock billet lower, know that it has several proprietary parts you may want to have on hand.  These include the ejector and magazine catch.

I contacted PSA to buy spares. They would gladly replace the parts if they failed but would not sell me spares.  I did a little research and discovered the lowers are built for PSA by New Frontier.  The fine folks at New Frontier did sell me the spares and I'm a happy camper.

And for those that bought the Spartan Glock billet lower from Joe Bobs Outfitters, the same parts fit it too.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:32 PM, Flatland Shooter said:

If you decide to buy the PSA Glock billet lower, know that it has several proprietary parts you may want to have on hand.  These include the ejector and magazine catch.

I contacted PSA to buy spares. They would gladly replace the parts if they failed but would not sell me spares.  I did a little research and discovered the lowers are built for PSA by New Frontier.  The fine folks at New Frontier did sell me the spares and I'm a happy camper.

And for those that bought the Spartan Glock billet lower from Joe Bobs Outfitters, the same parts fit it too.

Thanks for the heads up on the spares, I ordered spares up today