Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swarvo 1-6 mount and accessories

ffgats

Hi

If I will be nice , Santa would bring me a Swarvo 1-6 this Christmas ( on sale at $1800), so its a good time to start doing some inquiries about Mounts and Throw Levers. Right now I have the Bobro extended mount on my Razor, happy with it but wish I could have something that let the center of the scope seat a little bit higher, not sure if its a good idea though. Base on Bobro specs, the center height is around 1.50", most common height for this type of mount, Would be interested if a company make somewhere around 1.75". . Any recommendation of throw levers and mounts, QD mounts necessary?  thanks

Edited by ffgats
more ifo

larue makes a 1.93 I use it for my spr     1x4 s&b  with an h-1 on the side

same concept but its my work gun and 3 gun just take the a/p off    13.5" -- 1/7 d.d. bbl

cheers

jjw

I with the price difference between the Swaro 1-6 and Leupold VR6 MultiGun 1-6x24 CDS Firedot BDC, not sure now if will go ahead with the Swarvo. No experience between the 2 scopes and haven't   even seen either one. The only thing thats an issue for my Razor is its weight. Maybe somebody can share their actual experience. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have used the Swarovski 1-6X for several years now.  I looked through the Leupold at Fallen Brethren.  The Swaro is light years ahead.  I use a JP mount on my LRP-07.  Old adage:  "Buy once, cry once."

:D

I was on the very nice list that I'm getting the Swarvoz8i 1-8, its on the mail as we speak.  with regards to mount, although its backordered ( 2-3 weeks) I will go with the ADM H mount, found the Larue 135  in one of the dealers, but price up here North is not affordable.

• 4 months later...

Bobro has been great with my z6i, and the swarovski throw level is incredibly well made from what I can tell. Get those and you'll be all set. I never worry about my mount or throw lever, even when traveling cross country on planes and such for large matches. That confidence is always worth paying a little extra for.