Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para 10 Round Mags

lynn jones

i know the awb is gone, but i purchased my mags before the lift. i have seven 10 mags, now down to five, becasue the "make me 10 rounds followers suck big tiime. the little itty bitty flanges have broken off. WTF engineer came up with this shit....oh i forgot it's canadian. damn hosers.

i'm sending the broke ones back. i don't care if they replace them or not. at least they have them. good ridance.

the standard mags are f'n $49.00 donations will be accepted.

lynn :angry::angry:

Will Para replace the black plastic thingy if broken? What is the address you are sending them to? They are a huge POS. I too have about 4 mags that are completly useless to me right now.

The new 14 round 45 mags are not any better. I bought 5 directly from Para Ordnance and 2 of them have feed lip problems & 1 is cracking at the rear of the feed lips. If STI would go back to selling mag bodies for Paras they would get thousands of orders from people wanting to replace their POS Para mags.

Guest Larry Cazes
If STI would go back to selling mag bodies for Paras they would get thousands of orders from people wanting to replace their POS Para mags.

If there was even a shred of truth to this they would not have stopped producing them. :)

I agree with the 10 round mags being POS's. I have had no problems with my 16 rd. 40 mags. They are almost 5 yrs old. Still run great. Shooting a Glock now so the Para mags are getting a well needed rest. TXAG

Did they see your post?

i don't think so. because i'm getting the replacement spacers.

btw,

the person said that they rarely have problems with there magazines. <_<:blink::lol:

Of course they don't. They get the gun out once every three months, fire 100 rounds through the two original mags that came with the gun and put it back after spending as much time cleaning it as they spent in getting to the range, being at the range, and coming home from the range combined.

Wow I haven't had any problems with my factory 10 round Para mags, yet. I have the two original that came with the pistol and 4 Mecgar mags. The Mecgar basepads go on completely different from the Para's though. The only problem I have had with any of my mags is me assembling them wrong and the last round being hard to get and thus causing the mag to not want to stay in the gun.