Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Power Factor

HQBrass

I've seen a couple of people talk about pocketing a couple of rounds from someone else. Anyone else see this as stealing something that doesn't belong to them?

In IDPA your ammo can make the power factor out of the longest barrel available and not make it out of your shorter barrel and it is still legal.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This used to bother me - for about 0.2 seconds - then I moved on..........

I only worry about myself , not what someone else is doing. If they want to cheat - let them. Who cares? The only person I worry about is me - I know I'm playing by the rules. If you want to run around and collect ammo, knock yourself out. You want to hide a chrono on a stage? fine. If it helps you sleep at night, I say more power to ya. I sleep just fine already.

I only worry about myself , not what someone else is doing. If they want to cheat - let them.  Who cares? The only person I worry about is me - I know I'm playing by the rules. If you want to run around and collect ammo, knock yourself  out. You want to hide a chrono on a stage? fine. If it helps you sleep at night, I say more power to ya.  I sleep just fine already.

Thats the best way to be...

I dont think hiding the chrono on a stage is the way to do it, especially when I come to the line, LOL.....sometimes I'm known for developing a bad case of shakes especially during cold weather :D that might prove detrimental to the well being of the hidden chrono :huh:

Just before Area 4 last year we were testing some loads using 3 different chronos and they all read different. So we decided to use the one that was the same as what Area 4 uses. Just yesterday we were trying some loads out Mine were going 1380-1400 (124/4725) my buddys were going around 1350 -1370 (124/HS6). We then switched loads his were going 1480-1526 in my gun and mine were going 1290-1335 in his gun. Wont that get your attention. I told him he needs to stop shooting that smooth bore barrel.