Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Classifier System

thejez

What "USPSA website" shows your yesterday's classifier score? If it is in the match result section, yes that's possible all along, and it is not related to the new weekly update thing.  If it is under your classifications section, then I would be shocked.  My scores 2-3 months ago are still not on there yet (and the fees etc. have all been paid long ago).  Also, I don't think they have run any updates yet for September.  Isn't the plan to do the very first weekly run on 9/14 Wednesday according to the announcement at uspsa.org?  

He may be correct.  I loaded up our club match on Saturday and its listed in my classifier section.  I doubt it has been updated (hope not....I trashed it!) but it is in there.  Shows unpaid even though I did pay with card.  So far so good.

2 hours ago, JusticeOfToren said:

What "USPSA website" shows your yesterday's classifier score? If it is in the match result section, yes that's possible all along, and it is not related to the new weekly update thing.  If it is under your classifications section, then I would be shocked.  My scores 2-3 months ago are still not on there yet (and the fees etc. have all been paid long ago).  Also, I don't think they have run any updates yet for September.  Isn't the plan to do the very first weekly run on 9/14 Wednesday according to the announcement at uspsa.org?  

Detailed scores page shows classifiers immediately, and their status. 

+1 for the "upgrade"

Umm it appears they gave new scores an higher priority to enter into the system.  Old ones (paid before the deadline) probably will be slowly entered over time I guess. Well, it's really nice to see things are moving faster with new scores.  Way too go Prez!

So then when are old ones gonna get posted? I reaaalllly want my last one to get posted.

4 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

So then when are old ones gonna get posted? I reaaalllly want my last one to get posted.

I am sure many are waiting for class bumps with 3 months worth of "old scores"... :)

I wish I knew the answer, but the announcement on the home page says:

Any classifiers uploaded or paid for between August 10th and September 5th will be uploaded after September 12th.

4 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

The website says, "Any classifiers uploaded or paid for between August 10th and September 5th will be uploaded after September 12th. "  

Which is a little strange because my score from yesterday is already posted but the score from last months match (which happened on the 10th of August) isn't...  Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. 

Here is what the screen looks like for me:

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 8.41.26 PM.png

17 hours ago, JusticeOfToren said:

I think the announcement means any new scores posted after 9/5 will be instantly showing up.  However, old scores entered and paid before the deadline of new system upgrade will be entered after 9/12.  I take that as a manual process which will be done over time unlike new scores.  

Yea I think you are right, it's just kind of a let down that they didn't run them at the same time. I am thinking a class bump is on its way to me, once there is an update.

8 hours ago, Gooldylocks said:

Yea I think you are right, it's just kind of a let down that they didn't run them at the same time. I am thinking a class bump is on its way to me, once there is an update.

Is there a "G" in your future?

1 hour ago, Balakay said:

Is the update completed? I was expecting to see classifiers uploaded in July that would bump me in 2 divisions. 

"Any classifiers uploaded or paid for between August 10th and September 5th will be uploaded after September 12th. "

It's probably that the scores you are expecting were uploaded or paid between 8/10 to 9/5.  These are probably going to be manually entered over time after the new system is live.  The good news is, now we have updates every week instead month.  So if not this week, next week then :D 

I had an issue with my new PCC classifiers and one CO classifier. They were coded wrong. Sent an e-mail and very quickly the code issue was corrected. I think I am going to like the new system. I'll know more after I try to upload and pay for classifiers.

Congratulations to President Foley, the BOD, and Rob Boudrie for taking something that was said to be not feasible and making it happen very quickly.