Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 from budsgunshop

dopeman

I picked up mine the late last year, and mine was dirty too. I gave it a good strip, clean and lube before I ran it. I kinda thought thought the same thing, but you could tell how tight it was it only had one or two rounds through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my research, Tanfoglio shoots a whole magazine through them before they leave the factory. Mine was not cleaned before it left either.

Get the BOLO from patriot defense, lighter hammer spring, CGW sear spring, one piece sear, and grab a CGW firing pin spring for a CZ (the short one) and throw it on the plunger under the trigger bar. My double action is smooth and a pretty light pull. The single action with that setup is as good as my 1911 and right around 2lbs with no pretravel and a short reset. My reset is also pretty crisp and has a good feel on my trigger finger. I really like my stock2 it shoots amazeballs

I need to get a damned pull gauge so I can properly measure how good the trigger is and give better feedback. To me it's less about the weight and more about the feel, consistency and reset. The BOLO gave me all those things and it played very nice with the polishing and lighter springs. One of my 1911s has some work and its right at a 2lbs pull and the single action on this one feels just as light and just as crisp

From my research, Tanfoglio shoots a whole magazine through them before they leave the factory. Mine was not cleaned before it left either.

Get the BOLO from patriot defense, lighter hammer spring, CGW sear spring, one piece sear, and grab a CGW firing pin spring for a CZ (the short one) and throw it on the plunger under the trigger bar. My double action is smooth and a pretty light pull. The single action with that setup is as good as my 1911 and right around 2lbs with no pretravel and a short reset. My reset is also pretty crisp and has a good feel on my trigger finger. I really like my stock2 it shoots amazeballs

Are using the stock hammer?

The extreme has shorter, repositioned hooks, correct ARy?

Affects both pull weight and length of pull in SA - right?

The titan has shorter hooks. Not sure if they moved them or adjusted the pivot ratios.

The titan has shorter hooks. Not sure if they moved them or adjusted the pivot ratios.

Even shorter than the Xtreme delta?

Even shorter than the Xtreme delta?

I think identical to the delta.