Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lovin' my new (to me) 650

Coming over from a Lee Classic Turret Press, the 650 seemed like it would require a pretty steep learning curve, especially with how big it looks w/ the case feeder attached. Fortunately, I got mine used, preassembled, and for the most part dialed in. All I really had to do was adjust the dies and powder measure. Man, this thing is awesome. I was producing about 120 rounds of 9mm per hour w/ the Lee. I starting to find a good rhythm w/ the 650, and just last night pumped out 225 rounds in 30 min. That's a huge upgrade in speed. My wife is going to love having me back, haha.

-MM

I have the 650 and load 7 different calibers. It's the first machine I started with and I'm glad. After reading the manual and watching the DVD I was off and doing well. No regrets here. I would advise all new 650 users buy the video and search tube for good stuff.

I did that same jump a few years back. All I wondered to myself is what took me so long. hahha

The 650 is in all honesty a pretty simple machine. Once you change calibers (primer size) a few times you will have the hang of it in no time.