Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newest nfa toy sbs 870

Nathanb

I figured before 41f went live I should get my nfa fix in before wait times skyrocket. Picked this guy up as a regular hd 870. 18 inch barre 4+1 tube. And then filed a form 1 here it is next to my 24 inch I'm pro. I need to get Kurt and see what this thing is going to be like

9F609FE9-6E13-42AF-AB7C-CCA5D8E1EFA6_zps

Well NFA items don't have much to do with competition shooting, 'cept maybe PCC.

I own a few NFA items but now wish I had spent the $700 - $1,200 on something else. Cans and SBR's sitting the safe are cool, I just don't have much practical use for them. Now, an SBS would be another story... HD gun here we are!

It's about 12 inches now. It started as an 18 inch barrel. Then was cut down and a new bead added. The stock length Islonger than the barrel I believe.

I agree that there is nothing about this that fits competitive shooting. I figure most guys are like me and just like cool stuff and collect guns. For the longest time I was only shooting my nfa stuff. Cans and sbrs because it's just got such a high fun factor. The most fun piece I've got is a mpx sbr with a gemtech on it.

My daughter loves it too

ABDA7064-F93F-4FEA-B567-2D83F9D9582E_zps

• 6 months later...