Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bedell Spitfire

Law Dawg

I'm switching from open to limited and am in the market for a good custom limited gun. Does anyone have any input on the Bedell Spitfire. The only info. that I have gotten about this gun is from Chuck Bradley from shooters connection. Thanks in advance,

law dawg

Law Dog, rest assured you made a wise decision when you buy a Bedell gun. Several people that I have spoken too have one of his limited guns and love them to death. Awesome gun from an awesome craftsman. The spitfire is the one that I am having Dan build for me next.

I bought one of Chuck's (Dan's) Spitfires. It is the best Limited gun I have ever owned or shot. The only problem I am having with it is it is moving my class percentage upward. Going to have to refine my alleged sanbagging skills :P

I have not shot one of Dan's limited guns but I have an open gun from Dan (runs like a scalded cat and looks great). I am saving my sheckels for one of his limited guns. His quality, craftsmanship, and customer service are second to none. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Good luck, Craig

Shawn we gotta quit meeting like this.

QUIT COPYING ME!!! :angry:

I got a Bedell Open gun!!!! :D

It's cool.....too. <_<

actually right now I'm trying to shoot it with minor factory ammo while I wait for my new 1050 to arrive (and eyes to heal too). :(

It is my first foray into Open (Please don't tell my Dad I am playing around with an Open gun) :o but it's fuuuuunnn. B)

I bought one of Chuck's (Dan's) Spitfires.  It is the best Limited gun I have ever owned or shot.  The only problem I am having with it is it is moving my class percentage upward.  Going to have to refine my alleged sanbagging skills :P

Gary,

There is nothing alleged about your sandbagging skills. :D