Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southern Cali

Dberm118

Hey guys,

My name is Damian and i'm sitting down in the hot Imperial Valley Desert. I'm here as within the last year i've shot some 3-gun matches in San Diego and Yuma. I'm in the process of joining 3GN to make the Flagstaff and Phoenix matches. I also recently got a press and want to start reloading as well as be more informed on anything guns.

Look forward to meeting new people and range buddies too!

Hey all!! and how you doing. Kneelingatlas, I'm originally from Brawley and moved up to alpine and lived there for 5 years. Just recently moved back down to the valley.

Welcome aboard :)

Whatja shootin'?

Which reloading press did you get?

Hey Jack

I'm shooting my mildly done Springfield XD 9 with sights, trigger and mild grip work. Rem. 870 with a +4 tube. and a full AR build with a lot of JD Machine parts.

Looking to build a pistol for 3-gun as well as get into uspsa or idpa as i'm fairly decent with pistol.

As for press i got a lee 1000 off of a buddy for 60 bucks. havent used it however have the dies for 9mm and 40. (as i also have an sd40ve S&W) However i'm looking at ordering a new Dillon 550b seeing as things are starting to get very negative for us CA folk. I don't mind spending the money now before being able to order any of this kind of stuff goes out the window for us here in CA.

Edited by Dberm118