Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Please help me finding a barrel like this

JunotFranco

BTW, the above vendor (who is also a Vet) cant disclose who makes his unbranded barrels, but in the FAQ on break-in procedure, he links to Black Hole Weaponry's advice. Hmmm....

Black Hole Barrels are my first choice.

I bought a spendy fluted mid length barrel for my first nice 3gun rifle. Never really found anything that shot great thru it.

I ended up building a 12.5" for my SBR for bay style shooting. Stuck a BA barrel in it. Was dumbstruck to find it shoots way better than my other barrel.

Have had three BA / Aero precision barrels (I believe AP now owns a large part of BA) now and they have all really exceeded my expectations and the price point by a mile.

Being a hack, I have no need to spend more money for a barrel as these are only limited by my skill set. I've seen the 16" middy on Ebay for $104.00!!!!

I bought a spendy fluted mid length barrel for my first nice 3gun rifle. Never really found anything that shot great thru it.

I ended up building a 12.5" for my SBR for bay style shooting. Stuck a BA barrel in it. Was dumbstruck to find it shoots way better than my other barrel.

Have had three BA / Aero precision barrels (I believe AP now owns a large part of BA) now and they have all really exceeded my expectations and the price point by a mile.

Being a hack, I have no need to spend more money for a barrel as these are only limited by my skill set. I've seen the 16" middy on Ebay for $104.00!!!!

What did you do with the $$$ barrel?

Edited by jrswanson1

What did you do with the $$$ barrel?

It's still on a rifle upper. I glare at it from across the room.

• 4 weeks later...