Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RTS2R vs. RTS2

Sarge

Maybe I haven't been paying much attention with all the negative press but I noticed an ad today for an RTS2R. Have they always had the R designation or is that something new?

I looked for about an hour online and it seems the R sometimes is used an sometimes is not. Descriptions for both seem to be the same.

I do know there is a V4 upgrade out there. How does one know what he's getting when ordering to insure the latest upgrade version?

Thanks!

Very interesting... It certainly looks identical. What moa options does the hd26 come in?

Good luck trying to get info from the website. After trying to get it to open up I learned all I need to know.

Very interesting... It certainly looks identical. What moa options does the hd26 come in?

My bad it's on the site. 2moa only as far as I can tell.

Looks like it sells for 244 euro. That's a lot cheaper than the rts2. It certainly looks identical to the cmore. If they offered a 6 or 8moa dot I'd try one.

Edited by BeerBaron

Good luck trying to get info from the website. After trying to get it to open up I learned all I need to know.

I'm not sure what you mean? The website worked ok for me. I just didn't notice the scroll bar at first. At around $270 it's a lot cheaper than the cmore branded version.

Edited by BeerBaron

I'm not sure what you mean? The website worked ok for me. I just didn't notice the scroll bar at first. At around $270 it's a lot cheaper than the cmore branded version.

They might be..BUT I've sent back several C-mores for repair,,,not a dime and some were pretty old. Speaks pretty high of C-More

Well, maybe it was my phone? I couldn't do anything but read some FAQS and other trivial stuff. I suppose IPSC shooters are used to European websites of multiple languages but typos and horrible translations really send up a red flag for me. Ever read English language instructions from China? Kind of funny.

I think lcs has the right idea by sticking with a known entity.

Ultradot L/T (made in Japan) and sold at Ultradot USA (Cmores first Rts but with smaller dot). Ultradots been selling these for years, long before Cmore started buying them. Pretty sure cmore gets them from the same place but with some mods.

it certainly seems someone somewhere makes the 'RTS2' type optic and sells it in various guises to at the least cmore, sig, ultradot, and delta optic who then white label them.

I have no idea if one of the above is the actual maker of this particular optic who re-sell to the others but I think it seems likely none of the above actually manufacture this optic and perhaps the original maker doesn't retail them at all just does the wholesale/white label thing. it is interesting to see the massive variance in price for what essentially appears to be the same optic.