Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cybrosh

The show has some good & some bad gun handling:

The good: Jack once shot a female terrorist right through an interior wall made of dry-wall. Dry wall is certainly not impervious to .40, 9 or .357 Sig (anyone know which one Jack uses?)

The not-so-good: Jack once handed a Glock to his temporary non-agent partner & said something to the effect of "the safety is off & its ready to shoot!" I think Jack's grip needs some serious work, particularly since he shoots an average of 2.3 bad-guys per episode.

D.

After last night's episode, I've got just one comment: Edgar better give Chloe whatever she wants, whenever she wants it! What an unexpectedly cool finish ----- after years of watching analysts get killed in the field, and of watching Jack's wife and daughter spend hours running and cowering from the bad guys.......

It took 'em 4 seasons to finally have Jack interrogate someone *my* way.... :lol: I was happy to see Chloe perform under pressure... Makes Kim look like the little wuss she was. Shooting a baddie through soft cover (sheet rock) is a nice touch this time, too...

Too bad they can't get the computer stuff right... Sounds like some writer took a book of technical mumbo jumbo and threw it in a blender.... ;)