Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dump pouch for Steel Challenge ?

p7fl

I usually get to two Steel challenges a month.

Would like to find a dump pouch that can carry 8 mags. 5 for the stage and maybe 3 more for practice if the stage is clear. The bag would have two pockets, or divider, for partially used mags and one fully loaded mags. And of course room for ammo so I don’t have to bend down to reload from boxes.

Any experience or ideas…thx..jon

Hello: A skeet or trap pouch works well. They have a divider usually for spent hulls on one side and new shells on the other. You could also use two Rolly Polly small pouches. A rock climbers chalk bag. You could mag pouches for the unfired ones and a dump pouch for the used ones. Lots of options, pick one that will work for you. Thanks, Eric

I usually get to two Steel challenges a month.

Would like to find a dump pouch that can carry 8 mags. 5 for the stage and maybe 3 more for practice if the stage is clear. The bag would have two pockets, or divider, for partially used mags and one fully loaded mags. And of course room for ammo so I don’t have to bend down to reload from boxes.

Any experience or ideas…thx..jon

you get to practice on stages during a match .... ????? Obviously not a sanctioned SCSA match ...

Hello: A skeet or trap pouch works well. They have a divider usually for spent hulls on one side and new shells on the other. You could also use two Rolly Polly small pouches. A rock climbers chalk bag. You could mag pouches for the unfired ones and a dump pouch for the used ones. Lots of options, pick one that will work for you. Thanks, Eric

With rimfire this is exactly what I use - an old cordura nylon Bob Allen divided pouch. Fresh mags on the inside pouch, used mag on the outside. Easy, cheap, and effective.