Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22 Push-ups everyday for 22 days for Veterans Suicide Awareness

RangerTrace

I, Trace McDonald am doing 22 push ups per day ( hopefully in good form) in an attempt to raise awareness for Veteran suicide. ‪#‎22KILL‬

22 AMERICAN VETERANS will commit suicide today.
My goal is to remind you that our Veterans are still fighting and they still need your support.
Today, I am challenging all of you to do as much or more than me.
We encourage you to reach out to the Veterans in your life and remind them that they have your love and support! We must continue to find the emotional and physical strength to win this battle.
Please spread the word that Veteran suicide is not the answer.

https://youtu.be/uUA1kHV3CuY

Great cause, I've personally witnessed what can happen when a veteran comes home and has a hard time readjusting, while everyone close to them gets back to regular life and can't understand what the vet is going through.

On a lighter note, aren't you worried about the negative side effects of cutting way back on your daily push ups? It's really hard to get back in shape once you've really let yourself go.

On a lighter note, aren't you worried about the negative side effects of cutting way back on your daily push ups? It's really hard to get back in shape once you've really let yourself go.

With his junior assistant climbing on his back I doubt he would consider it cutting back.

And good for you Trace for taking this on and making us aware of the issue.

Good luck.