Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 trigger guard screws and barrel nut

scottlep

Does anyone know the dimensions of the 2011 trigger guard screws and barrel nut? I would love to be able to buy just these for when they break or fall out, without having to buy a full 2011 grip screw set.

Thanks,

Scott

Shooters Connection has them individually:

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/CK-Arms-2011-Trigger-Guard-Screws-2pk-P3758.aspx

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/CK-Arms-2011-Trigger-Guard-BushingSleeve-P3757.aspx

Get your account setup as an Enos forum member for a slight discount on these items.

Dawson sells them too, but paying $10 plus shipping for what is really about 25 cents worth of hardware irks me sometimes. I was hoping to find them in quantity, then maybe give/sell them to locals.

I know the screws are 4-40, but the barrel nuts or what ever the correct name is, is what I am having a hard time finding.

check out dawson's website, says free shipping and i don't think there's a minimum (i spent $45 last week and got free ship).

believe shooters connection has some pretty low shipping for small stuff.

Search for pivot barrels. They are used in knives. I bought a 100 pack of the grip screws on ebay for cheap a couple of years ago. I'm sure you could do the same with the other screws too.

Search for pivot barrels. They are used in knives. I bought a 100 pack of the grip screws on ebay for cheap a couple of years ago. I'm sure you could do the same with the other screws too.

Cool. Thanks.

If one breaks or falls out, a fix is eliminate the whole thing and use a friction fit pin. AR15 trigger pin. Cut it right where the grove is and use the outer sides. Fits perfect and is snug and dosent require a sleeve and 2 screws. I had one fall out and found the dimension and tried it and it worked. In 2.5 years, it's still in the gun