Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone Near Middle River, MD

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=middle%20river%2C%20md

If you have to move to MD it's a shame, in regards to 2nd amendment laws. Otherwise you are not far from PA where there are many good competition pistol and multi-gun matches you could attend. Plus on the eastern shore there is ESPS and out in western MD and WV you'll find good matches of all varieties as well.

Good luck

Lots of competition shooting in Maryland. However, if you own certain rifles, Maryland now has banned a bunch of them. If you bought them after October, 2013, you can not bring them with you. Taxes are high, (including a rain and a flush tax), drivers are horrible, roads are worse. However, if you are stuck, you can bring any magazines you want with you, but you can't buy them in the state. And the Chesapeake is great for fishing.

no reason to live in BodyMore if you're working Ft. Meade.

It's not close and not safe, especially since you're practically disarmed in MD.

I'm working DC living in VA.

The commute to Meade is rough from everywhere in the area just because of the nature of being a DC burb.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about the area.

I also have a few buddies in Baltimore Proper who can answer specific questions about neighborhoods etc. if you're committed to that area.

no reason to live in BodyMore if you're working Ft. Meade.

It's not close and not safe, especially since you're practically disarmed in MD.

I'm working DC living in VA.

The commute to Meade is rough from everywhere in the area just because of the nature of being a DC burb.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about the area.

I also have a few buddies in Baltimore Proper who can answer specific questions about neighborhoods etc. if you're committed to that area.

I thought you worked in Arlington. Unless you got a new job.

Al, I'm a native of the area, a former Ft Meade RO and a retired cop.

Crime is bad. Traffic is awful, taxes are worse. Did I mention that you're halfway between DC and Baltimore and on the northern border of PG (Prince George's) County? Jessup, MD is home to four MD prisons and the Juvy facility (Waxters) is at 198 and the BW Parkway. Base housing is a good idea

Shoot me an email if you like

mark riedl .. yahoo .... com (one word, lower case)

I live in Baltimore city.

avoid the city.

the area between annapolis and ft meade is, for the area, relatively inexpensive.

aim for the sorta south side of 32 and 97 ... often called the Bowie area.

and If you can get it... base housing is a darned good idea.

If you plan to rent, Laurel is not a bad place.

miranda