Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

MarkS_A18138

Just came in from the shop! Made some dyno pulls tonight and wanted to throw that piece of crap Nitrous system in the garbage!!! Not one thing has worked out with our new system and it's getting ready to become history. 1500.00 turd !!!!! Oh and to make it all better we have a points race this Friday. So I will be working on our piece of crap as soon as I get off work just to go out and lose first round. I am ready to go back to old system and tell our new sponsor that there system is crappppppppppp! I'm starting to HATE drag racing!!!!!!! I told my driver tonight that I much whether stay at home clean house than touch the car.

I wanted the motor just to BLOW UP so I can start all over again or give me a way out of racing for a while.

Atleast Tracy would be happy! She hates going to the track.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

saw that you're from tx and was wondering if you're running a cold fusion kit. mine gave me fits to the point i thought it was eventually going to toast my engine. mostly solenoid related, got a new fuel solenoid and sold it. i have been thinking about getting them to plumb my intake for direct port though, i'm currently using an nx wet kit and i'm concerned about puddling if i step up any more.

just wondering,

alan

I hate that I haven't slept the whole freakin' night and I have tons of shit to do tomorrow....i mean today!!! Already starting on the coffay!!! At least I can claim that it's been a very productive night creating solutions to my problems.

On the bright side, I went to two shooting ranges yesterday and learned how to see the sights even better using my volquartsen deuce deuce :)

I guess I'll throw in the obligatory.....

I F*****G HATE FEDERAL INCOME TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....he says as he heads out to the local USPS branch to mail his payment in....

That's as much as I'll rant on this - it has to get political and messy from there, so... ;)

Had it in GA. That sucked, too. Here in Texas, we don't - but they make up for it w/ an 8.25% sales tax, and one of the highest property tax rates in the country (so I'm told) - it's over double what my property tax rate was in Atlanta. I pay more in taxes here in a state w/o income tax than I did in a state with it!!!!!!!

Idiot politicians. Everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - has the same solution: "We need to steal more money from the taxpayers to pay for a solution..." - never mind that doing that in the first place created the problem they're trying to fix...... IDIOTS!@!$&*$!@$@#!!

I really must stop now, before I start saying things that I won't regret, but that will be apt to offend people.... ;)

I hate that I get sucked into doing free computer work for the same people for the last 4 years and when I finally have the nuts to say "Iam sorry, I have to make a living, you never purchased a computer from me in the first place, you want me to work on a antiquated hardware, you never listen to my recommendations, you have free programs that I installed at my own cost and you call me at night to guide you through a software learning curve that is so steep, sir edmund hilary could not scale it. " So now I am the a**hole. Frick, so much for being the frickin' nice guy.

Even though I'm perfectly capable of doing it, being a Unix geek at work lets me tell those people "I DON'T DO WINDOWS!" :) Whew - something to be thankful for today, at least.... I don't have to support the end user :)

I hate that a cow-worker of mine misplaced some CD's that I need and he expects me to find them....What is my uterus - a homing device? You're the one with the diving rod sparky!

I hate that my boss has assigned two new full time projects to my part time hours meaning I can no longer work from home.

I hate that the guy I have to work with on one of the projects is so steeped in process methodology that every discussion turns into an ethereal, abstract, intellectual exercise. The guy probably dreams in data models. Give the theories a rest, we have practical matters to tackle!

I hate that the meeting with this doofus made me miss my chiropractor's appointment.

I hate that I moved to Texas ten years ago to become a CHL instructor and that instead I work as a DBA!

I hate that sometimes I hate my life choices!