Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Advantages of the Xtreme

HAMMERMP9

The profile is straighter. The stock trigger is very curved, this trigger takes some of the curve out. Some people like that, some people don't. I'm trying to remember when i installed it in my Stock 2 ( no longer have the gun ), I don't recall the length of pull getting longer. However the trigger did feel better to me because it didn't seem like it was wrapped around my finger like the stock one did.

No advantage at all, it is all depending on preference and the length of your fingers/size of your hands.

Xtreme trigger has longer length of pull, both in SA and DA. Even though I have short fingers and small hands I still prefer the Xtreme trigger because I find it easier to place the trigger finger correctly on the trigger in SA with it. Instead I suffer in DA, but I don't use it so often so it's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

I use the xtreme trigger in my S2. It is possible the the da pull is slightly longer, but thanks to that and I would think a slight difference in pin hole locations. I think it does allow for a lighter trigger pull. The material quality also seems a little better allowing for a smoother feel. I also like the flatter profile, but I shoot a lot of flat triggers in LTD. They do have a different feel, maybe try to find some one local to try and compare to the stock one...

Just noticed you're in IL. what matches do you shoot? You're welcome to check mine out.

Edited by EngineerEli